- Meaning and history of the word sustainability applied to the world of coffee
- What are the challenges and stakeholders interested in the sustainability of the coffee supply chain?
- The three pillars of sustainability
- Climate change and agronomy of coffee plantations
- Volatility and fluctuations in coffee prices, economic inequity in coffee production, and possible solutions
- Gender equity, the age of coffee farmers and work on coffee farms
- Farmers Organizations, Certifications, and Ethical Marketing
- The importance of research and development in the coffee sector
- Opportunities and limitations of the most common sustainability solutions
Are you interested in continuing your training with the Intermediate and Professional levels of the Coffee Sustainability Program of the Specialty Coffee Association?
Via delle Torri, 55 50142 Firenze